Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion Diary Day 1

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2978414/faith-lovefashion-a-billion-dollar-dr?claim=cg87uvv47wb">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hi,  Aloha, Bonjour and all that other good stuff! Brinkley is the name and pimping is my game...lol okay I am just joking. I decided to post my very first blog and I hope you enjoy sooooo HERE WE GO!!!!! So I am guessing you want to know a little more than just my name huh??? well um lets get started with that! My name is Brinkley I am 20 years old and I am a native of North Carolina, "Yea I am a country girl!" but I am now residing in Arizona (sneaking my way into LA pretty soon)! There are so many things that I would like to do in my life starting right...about...NOW :) I am absolutely positively head over hills for fashion and can't get enough of it! I will soon be going to school for it and everything! My major in Fashion will be Apparel Industry Management which I will basically learn how to run and manage my own clothing line! I also have a second major is Business because I don't want to just own my own clothing line I want to do so much more! If you only knew the thing that go thru my head! Furthermore, I've decided to start blogging not only for Fashion, but as well as to encourage people (mainly young ladies but definately to anyone who will be encourage) that they have value and can do what ever they put their mind to! Just believe in God and as well as yourself! So I basically want to inspire Everyone through my fashion and the strive that I have to pursue my dreams in LIFE! So I am inviting You...you...and yeah YOU too; to all share my journey with me! I promise it will not be a waste! I will make it happen with my Faith Love and Fashion. Stay bless and Stay tuned Muahhhh :* <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment